Benchmark Engineering & Surveying, LLC was tasked with the design, construction engineering & inspection work for the new traffic signal and intersection improvements at the intersection of Louis Wilson Dr. and Highway 18. The project consisted of a new traffic signal, project limits, permanent pavement markings, signing, and traffic control. This project was constructed under traffic without any significant problems or delays as Benchmark was also tasked with providing the traffic control plan for the project. The City of Brandon was very pleased with the Benchmark’s services from project initiation to completion of the project.
Intersection Improvements Hwy 18- Louis Wilson Dr.
- Preparation of Boundary and Topographical Survey
- Preparation of Temporary & Permanent Easement Plats & Legals
- Water System Design & Preparation
- Preparation of Preliminary and Final Construction Plans & Specs
- Traffic Control Plans
- Preparing Bid Documents & Bid Process
- Contract Management
- Construction Engineering & Oversight